Re: circuit board makers

Original poster: "David Sharpe by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sccr4us-at-erols-dot-com>

Ken
Check on google, several suppliers include:

PCB Express
  http://www.pcbexpress-dot-com/
Express PCB
  http://www.expresspcb-dot-com/
PCB Pro
  http://www.pcbpro-dot-com/
Imagineering, Inc.
  http://www.pcbnet-dot-com/

This is not an endorsement, have not used any of these
vendors (although we have talked about using them at work
in lieu of buying a ~$10K PCB router for quick turnaround
and assembly of double layer boards).  Cost for 2 boards
is pretty high, but if you have a GERBER file, much
easier then "IRON and PEEL"...  And you're already set
to go into mass production when you invent the real deal...

Regards
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR
Chesterfield, VA USA
Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>