Re: telsa at ny acad. of sciences/electrotherapeutic

Original poster: "Gary Peterson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <glpeterson-at-tfcbooks-dot-com>

 > The "Book" THE LAKHOVSKY
 > MULTIPLE WAVE OSCILLATOR is a spiral-bound, poorly Xeroxed assemblage . .
.

21st Century Books sells the original Perfect-bound edition.  In addition to
providing a detailed description of  Lakhovsky's purported
electrotherapeutic device the "radio-cellular-oscillator," the book contains
two of his patents, APPARATUS WITH CIRCUITS OSCILLATING UNDER MULTIPLE
WAVELENGTHS, and TUBE FOR PRODUCING MULTIPLE WAVE LENGTHS.  The book also
includes a number of auto ignition coil powered oscillators (some of them
incorporate solid-state devices), and a few vacuum-tube based circuits.

Gary