Re: 3 phase WYE to WYE problems/ Fascinating DC Tesla Patent

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

SNIP
>  the secondary windings in WYE, or "star" as we say
>over here
SNIP

Thanks Harvey - I had puzzled at this reference when I'd seen it before; I
take it that WYE is a US expression?  It was always star or delta when I
used to deal with such things...

Cheers

Originating on a small island on the right-hand-side of the Atlantic ;-)

--
Matthew Smith            | Business: http://www.kbc-dot-net.au
IT Consultant            | PGP Key:  http://gpg.mss.cx