From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 10:01 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Maxwell capacitors for sale

Original poster: "Niko Cimbur by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <niko-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

I have for sale several Maxwell energy discharge capacitors.  Non PCB.
Surplus items.

14MFD -at- 40kV
Catalog #33205

Big metal capacitor, each weighs 160lb.  Not shippable by UPS.

This is a re-post.  I had plenty of interest on my first posting, but no
buyers. Price too high? New, much lower price! $150 each,  or $100 for
each if you get all 10. (Yes there are 12 on the picture, but I am
keeping two) I can't do anything about the high shipping cost, which is
about $2 per pound by truck, so it will be pickup only in San Luis
Obispo, CA. About 3 to 3-1/2 hours drive from Los Angeles or the San
Francisco Bay area.

They have some corrosion on the top terminal from a steel flange, which
is cleanable. Other than this they are in good shape.

http://pages.sbcglobal-dot-net/niko/pics/40k.jpg

Also have some high voltage transformers, 240V primary, 4000V secondary
- BIG about 250lb. each., $200 each

Contact me for more info.

Niko