Re: Skeleton secondary?

Original poster: "george hadle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ckreol1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I seem to recall your idea of a skeleton being in a
paper by eric dollard.  He said (w/ formulas) it was
better .   And in one of his videos he uses such a
coil, though not for any thing very notable other than
it may suggest that it was his prefered method.  Most
important is the paper and I'll try to dig it up for
you.
george