Tesla list donations via Pay Pal

Original poster: "Chip Atkinson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chip-at-pupman-dot-com>

Greetings all,

In an effort to make donations oh-so-convenient, I have set up a PayPal
account.

I believe that I set it up so that you can pay with credit cards as well.

My email address for the purposes of PayPal is chip-at-rmpg-dot-org.

Thank you to all who have donated already.  I appreciate the help and will
put the funds to good use directly to the equipment and costs associated
with running the list.

I would like to say thanks to Terry our fearless moderator for doing the
*real* work that makes this list so great.

Chip Atkinson
List owner,
Tesla List.