Re: How bad did I boo-boo??? MMC Resistor.

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello Ken,

If I were you I'd save those 1M resistors for another
project.  You can order Yaego Carbon film 10Meg Ohm
1/2 Watt resistors from Digikey.  Part No. 10MH-ND.
You can get 200 for $3.96...all you will probably ever
need for your MMC work.  Or if you want me to send you
a small amount for your current MMC I would be glad
to, since I already did the 200 piece deal and have
plenty to spare.

-Brett

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/brett