RE: Testing your Coil, sans coils.

Original poster: "Ken Stevens by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bluewaterdiver-at-earthlink-dot-net>

>Hi Ken:
>
>I've done exactly what you seek to do.

See.... I knew I grew older and wiser for a reason.... Well, at least
older.

>>It is a very bad idea to run your coil with no secondary in place.

This is why I ask first and test second!!!!

I am using Greg Hunter's Twin MOT III 8/400 (abouts :o) ) PSU.

I like the lamp idea, I guess I'm gonna have to invest in a lot of
halogen lamps!!! Or how about a big Sodium Vapor Street light!! ;o)

Thanks Gary.

Ken Stevens