Re: Cheesehead Teslathon aka Lightning on the Lawn

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Awesome Terry!

I was hoping that someone would have at least some proof of my coils being
there!  I see that you got my 2 X 811A Tube coil and my large 2kva coil (the
one with the massive strike ring arcs, too bad you didnt get the ones that
hit the floor, before the transformer shorted out).  I see you also got my
friend tony's 833A coil.  Good pics!  Who knows what else will turn up with
other peoples pictures!  Thanks again.

Steve Ward.

http://resourcecenter.msn-dot-com/access/plans/default.asp