Re: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "D.C. Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

> An article in the Oct./Nov/ issue of "The Industrial Physicist" sums up David
> Criswell's recent presentation at the World Energy Congress 2001.
>
> Topic is WPT (Wireless Power Transmission) utilizing microwave beams.  He
> discusses a "microwave frequency window" that could make the system work.
>
> Interesting facts and figures.

 With some research into the new H.A.R.P. system and what it is capable
of doing, things become very intriguing!
 An interview with a harp tech, he was quoted as saying "Basically we
are building on early 1900 Tesla theories, now that technology has
caught up, interesting things are possible".
 I think it time some knowledgeable coilers look into the H.A.R.P.
project, they won't be disappointed!

(terry, it will be on topic once one understands)