Re: Connecting secondary

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>

> There is going to be lots of corona around any coil,

> big or small. Actually, a tesla coil is useless

> without corona.
	We have, then, different definitions of

	'useless'.  Corona represents an energy loss,
	and the associated stray ions can lead to leaks.
	While some is unavoidable, minimizing and
	controlling it seems desirable.

	best
	dwp

	best
	dwp

...the net of a million lies...
	Vernor Vinge
There are Many Web Sites which Say Many things.

PS:
The new job includes tuning up xray gear.
	Keystroke to set 160KV.
	Keystroke to set beam current.

	Sorry.  NO STRAY PARTS...