Re: fibreglass secondary or sealed pvc

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Justin: I use fiberglass coil forms on my cone secondary's I like them. One
caution, do not wind your coils to the last 6mm of length. leave a little
space to avoid arc over the end of your coil form.
    Robert  H