Re: OLTC update

Original poster: "teri mckenney by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mck-at-ezy-dot-net>

Hey Terry,
    I've done this with small refrigerator bulbs (25watts?) on up to the
bigger mercury vapor bulbs.I have a 1,000 watt one I've thought about using
but I don't want to mess it up:o). One of the neatest things I've fried on
the coil is some long stemmed roses sitting straight up in a skinny vase.The
streamers come off the rose pedals.
B.Mck.