Re: Definitions of High Voltage

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 10/3/02 10:39:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> But with 120v you have
> to actually pull apart two conductors which are
> already in contact, such as in your example above.

Ok, this is in reply to Brett and Duck's emails. I see what you mean now. They
were touching at one point, but they were then pulled apart. Gotcha.

Is this 340V we speak of a magic number, shown by a formula? Or is it just an
estimate?
Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon