Re: Teslas enjoyment of ozone.

> I would ask how you differentiate between ozone and the various other
> noxious gases produced by high E fields and arcs.

	Professionals, who set the limits, run with purified
	samples.

> However, the most pungent of these are likely nitrogen/oxygen

> compounds which result in nitric and nitrous acids,

	Ozone has a distinct odor.  cf any reference book.
	Also: many Very Toxic gases have no odour.

> to name a couple, when in contact with water.  None of these

> are less damaging to human tissue than ozone. If this doesn't
> make you cautious, maybe the fact that most metallic tools

> will be quickly corroded with this type exposure. It would

> seem that the safest bet would be: IF YOU CAN SMELL IT,

> VENTILATE!

	A useful rule, IF one bears in mind:
		Many Lethal Gases are odorfree.
		Some such paralyze the 'sniffer' nerves.

	Waiting to smell something can get someone dead.
	best
	dwp

...the net of a million lies...
	Vernor Vinge