RE: Tesla's enjoyment of ozone.

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I'd ignore all the "snake oil" claims. In 1995 - 96, I
built an ozone facility which treats 150,000,000
gallons per day of drinking water. I've been drinking
it every day for seven years now and have more grey
hair than when I first started it up. Almost all large
municipal US water supplies - and I'd guess that goes
for most other counties as well - have to add
chlorine, to prevent contamination in the distribution
system. Ozone doesn't stay "active" long enough to
provide a residual disinfectant.

The plant I built uses high voltage corona discharge
and pure oxygen to produce ozone. The product you are
referring to probably uses UV lamp(s) and air to
produce the ozone. Some swimming pools and spas use
this to reduce chlorine use.

Adam

http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/WAT/Dsc00248.jpg