Re: Sounds of Silence was RE: Noisy Gaps

Original poster: "Brett Miller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brmtesla-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Hi Ken,
>
> Multi gaps like this are fairly quiet:
>
> http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/terrygap.jpg

Terry,

Wow!  This gap really provides first notch quenching?
I presume you have verified this by direct
measurement?
That's great...I may build one of these myself and
test it out.

-Brett