Re: Tesla's enjoyment of ozone.

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Dave: My experience  with OZONE generation is to pass high voltage through a
glass tube as air washes the arc. No I dont mean an arc within a glass tube.
I use a conductor coil inside a 1" glass tube and a conductor coil on the
outside of the glass tube with air or ox passing through the tube. This
produces large amounts of ozone and has a blue glow. No mercury, just N2 to
produce short wave UV as it dose in our blue sky excited by the sun.
   Robert  H