Re: The Tabletop Tesla Coil Showdown - OFFICIAL RULES and WEBSITE

John C,

I would say the opposite is true; that coils become more
efficient at high powers.  A lot more large coils beat my
formula than do small ones.

A 6" spark with 5 watts input?   It must have had a very low
rep rate.  At a low enough rep rate, one could get a 5 foot
spark with 5 watts.

John F.