Outside operation: How loud??

Original poster: "Dave Hartwick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ddhartwick-at-earthlink-dot-net>

For the first time, I'm seriously thinking of attempting coil operation
outside. This depends on power level, of course, but I'm hoping that the
sound pressure levels encountered outside are at least somewhat diminished
relative to what exists in confined quarters--operating indoors.

I'm thinking--hoping--that the levels arriving at my neighbors ears will be
perhaps lower than I've anticipated in the past.

So to put it succinctly: For a given power level and configuration, what
kind of noise level differential have you experienced going from inside to
outside operation?
Dave H