RE: Building a 4"

Original poster: "Writeme Now by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <writeme42-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Jeremy,

If u go to some of the well travel tesla sites, some of
them have a link to a place that sells 15k 60ma nst for $120
new.  I dont remember the webname of the site.  I dont think that covers
shipping tho.

Dan

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn-dot-com