1.75" x 6" spun toroids available

Hello all,

I made up a new batch of 1.75" x 6" high quality spun aluminum
spin-polished toroids.  These are excellent for a small coil, or on a
tube coil, or on an SSTC.  They also make nice corona rings for
placing beneath a main larger toroid.  1/4" center mounting hole.
I used 3003 H-14 alloy for superior dent resistance.  This alloy
is harder and stronger than 6061-0.  A sample photo of the toroid
can be seen at my website at:

  http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page1.html

The toroids are $39 postpaid in the US.  (I pay the postage
for US Priority Mail shipping in the US.)

Two toroids for $73 postpaid.
Three toroids for $106 postpaid.
Four toroids for $137 postpaid.

Payment by PayPal, money order, or check, please send
payment to:

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662