RE: synchronous vac gap!?!

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well, im always running full blast, and the sychronous tone lasts for the
full on time ( around 10-20 seconds at a time).  Quite odd.  I must say that
i really must have messed up with the vac gap last time i tried it, because
now it smokes my RQ gap(well, it actually runs cooler ;).

Well i cant wait for the teslathon!  Anyone bringing VTTCs or SSTCs?  I will
bring my 811A coil (hopefully 2x811A coil by then), along with the large
coil ive been talking of lately.  Hope to see some of you there!

Steve Ward.