GMHEICSLR - altitude correction??

Hi,

I just realized that altitude may affect the GMHEICSLR too!!  I am at 5300
feet...

I'll have to look at the charts like:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/SGapVolt.jpg

to see if I should reduce the "record" length for people at lower altitude!!

http://ccc.atmos.colostate.edu/~autowx/

looks like I am at about 25.05 inches of mercury here...  If 760mm (29.92")
is standard then I am at 636.27/760 = 0.8372  that is off the chart I have
but maybe the "sea level record is more like 13.25 x 0.8372 = 11.1 inches??

I'll have to look into this!!  I think someone got near that??

Cheers,

	Terry