RE: Send a Franceformer to NZ. was; To set the record straight

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>

Dan -

I applaud your generosity. Malcolm is an old timer and has provided much
valuable information to the List and he deserves this help. I would also
point out that operating this List cost someone much money and would also
deserve some compensation. This  someone is Chip the owner. It may be a good
time now for the members to get together and contribute to the List's
expense. I am sure that ten clams from each member would help defray some of
the expense. If this is acceptible to the owner I think Terry would post the
name and address for the check.*

John Couture

*I'll ask Chip where to send money.  He can always be contacted direct at
chip-at-pupman-dot-com  too. - Terry