Re: "Cheating" was Re: The Tabletop Tesla Coil Showdown

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

DARN!

I wish when i tried it i was using a GM coil.  I was using some off brand
and i got over 11" 2 times.  Oh well!

Steve Ward.

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn-dot-com