Re: Tesla caps through geekgroup , a question

Original poster: "Laurence Davis by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Dan,
  I've had this problem too...
Apparently, it is just ONE guy that does the responses and
probably alot of other stuff too.  Don't worry, you will get your
caps.  Sometimes 3 days to get caps.... sometimes 6 weeks.  depends
on demand and when CDE refills stock.

Be patient.  Your caps will arrive.
If you have questions, you can email, but be patient for your
reply.

larry.
(no affiliation with geek group)