Re: NST with 6A

Original poster: "Ramon van der Hilst by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <enqrypzion-at-yahoo-dot-com>

hey Dan and the others that replyed. You all say the 6A is way much, so I
guess it'll be 6mA. 6A was what the advert said on a dutch auction site. I
kinda like typed what was said there. I do understand the importance of
comma's, and I'll try to use as many premade programs and other help for
the calculations in order to make no mistakes. The answer I received from
the person selling it is that it's an old machine, powering a 'relatively
long neon tube' (that'll prolly give one a better idea). So the information
on it wasn't really good readable. Also it only costs 15 euros and it's not
really far away from my place, so I might go there to see if it's usable..

tnx and you'll hear about it

Ramon