Re: NST with 6A and my 45kV, 2A supply

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

We wish that it could be 6 Amps.  Thats an enormous amount of power.  At
15kV output, 6A would be 90kW.

I currently have a Lambda EMI Model 303 Power supply which outputs 2 Amps at
45kV maximum.  This particular supply
is a resonant mode switching supply and is most compact supply of its type
on the market.  I'm thinking of using this for a future very large size DC
powered tesla coil . . .

Dan

 hey Dan and the others that replyed. You all say the 6A is way much, so I