Toroid construction

Original poster: "Matthew Morrissette by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yinzara-at-MIT.EDU>

I ve constructed a 29 x 6 (TC Coil calcs) toroid out of a 6 metal dryer tube
(expandable) and a round solid piece of Styrofoam. I connected the ends of the
tube with aluminum tape and covered the center with aluminum tape as well. Do
you think it s necessary to wrap aluminum tape on the entire outside of the
toroid because of the ridges that the dryer tube has or is it better since it
has more surface area?