Please provide context for your replies

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

It's great that (some) folks are snipping unnecessary text from the
original messages so as to reduce the post sizes, but when there's no
reference to the original message, the reply is pointless.  The original
message may be clear in your mind but for anyone other than the original
author, it's most likely sitting in the deleted bin.  Please include (only)
enough of the original message to provide context for your reply.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

>Original poster: "Gary Peterson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <glpeterson-at-tfcbooks-dot-com>