Re: Cadillac as coil ground for Halloween

Hi,

I can think of about 1000 better grounds than an old Caddy :-))  Even a
screw driver with a wire stuck in wet dirt...  "Ground the car" at any rate
otherwise it could get voltage on it or act like a 5000 pound antenna.

I would really worry about the gas tank.  If your 70'S Caddy is like the
Caddy's of that vintage I used to own, it also has a large oil slick under
it that may or may not be flammable.

But a coil on one of the massive lids or the roof might look really cool
(especially if the car runs :-)))  If you ground the frame of the car to a
real safety ground and no flammables are around, it will be fine.  I'll
assume the 8 track tape player is already dead ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry