Re: I need to find a place to fire my coil!

Original poster: "Daniel Hess by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhess1-at-us.ibm-dot-com>

A firehouse indeed! Of all the hazards involved with the operation of a
Tesla coil (fire, explosion, burns, shock), what better location than a
firehouse? If you had a personal emergency involving a coiling mishap,
would you call 911 or the grocery store?

Daniel

>Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>