Where to get PDT?

Original poster: "=?koi8-r?B?98nL1M/S?= by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <henergy-at-mail.ru>

Somebody knows, where it
is possible to buy in Russia PDT ("Pig")?
Or where I can it order, not paying there
are a lot of money for delivery in Russia
(particularly - in Moscow). I understand,
that it is a strange question, but I really
would like to go further on a ladder of powers. But materials is not
present: (.

--
Best regards,
 ΙΛΤΟ                          mailto:henergy-at-mail.ru