Re: Where to get PDT?

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Want more power? Can't find a pole transformer in
Russia? Try Microwave Oven Transformers (MOTs). 4 or 6
of these in series will yield 8 to 12kvac at 6 to 9
Kilowatts. I bet you can find junked ovens pretty much
anywhere on the planet--even in Russia.

Good Hunting,

> Original poster: "=?koi8-r?B?98nL1M/S?= by way of
> Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <henergy-at-mail.ru>
>
> Somebody knows, where it
> is possible to buy in Russia PDT ("Pig")?
> Or where I can it order, not paying there
> are a lot of money for delivery in Russia
> (particularly - in Moscow). I understand,
> that it is a strange question, but I really
> would like to go further on a ladder of powers. But
> materials is not
> present: (.
>

> --
> Best regards,