From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 10:01 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: source for 5-1/2" metal spheres

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

(I haven't been keeping up with the list for a long
time but I found something I think is so cool I would
like to share.

www.collectionsetc-dot-com  -Collections Ect. catalog has
a decorative "Sphere of dolphins" for 14.99. in there
paper catalog)

Hi Joseph

I found some sites that are offering some much better things.

http://www.americanflagstore-dot-com/hardware/goldball.htm
http://www.jgbraun-dot-com/balls.html
http://engineeronline.ws/elmes/spheres.htm
http://www.sharpeproducts-dot-com/ball_hemispheres.htm

I found that flagpole balls are Real nice. I love the way the sparks move
around the serfice of the sphere. Toroids that I’ve made are just not the
same. Granted the yield longer sparks but balls are just so cool sometimes.

Read you later
Josh