Re: Win tesla

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "D.C. Cox by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

> The WinTesla program is correct.  RF currents in the 50 to 300 KHZ range
> breakdown around 8.7 kV/in.

Hummm. All my references say that breakdown voltages are not affected
by frequency until at least 300 MHz. And really, what would be the
physical mechanism that changes the breakdown voltage of millimetric
spark gaps in the kHz range, where wavelengths are in the km range?

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz