Re: Connecting secondary

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Matt: I use a nylon screw in the bace to hold the ground wire terminal. This
prevents any conductor inside the coil form. I use a PVC cap glued inside
the top of the secondary as a mount top. ( A 3" PVC cap sanded down slightly
fits inside a 4" pvc) I put a long 1/4 x 20 brass toilet bolt inside an
electric fence insulator and solder the secondary wire to the bolt. I then
glue this to my top cap with EPOXI to mount what ever toroid I want to the
bolt with a brass nut. Thes gives me a solid mount with NO conductor inside
the coil form and a weavy mount conductor what will not arc burn at the top.
My wires stay outside the coil form with no holes to arc and burn.
   Robert  H

> From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
> Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:48:52 -0600
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Connecting secondary
>
> Original poster: "Matt Morrissette by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"