loss in air core inductors

I'm looking for some decent approximation equations for losses in air core
RF inductors.  Single layer solenoids and flat spirals, with skin effect
(Rac vs Rdc) and turn proximity effects taken into account. Wire diameters
are on the order of the skin depth (or smaller), so the first approximation
using the infinite flat sheet equation isn't quite enough, but it doesn't
need much more sophistication. Something of the complexity/simplicity of
the Wheeler equations is what I'm looking for.

It has to be an analytical expression (no table lookups with "factors").

Thanks in advance..