RE: TANK CIRCUIT

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

Will capacitance values change with applied voltage? I was thinking about
plate distance and such might have different effects at different
voltages.
For example:

A capacitor rated .1 uf at 20kv
Will it measure .1 uf at 20kv and .1 uF at, say, at 10v? Or will its
capacitance deminish becuase of a lower voltage?

-fox