Re: Variable capacitor

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

your going about this wrong.
A: you insert well, anything into the center brine, to raise and lower its
level (can be conductive, its purely to displace the brine, infact,
conductive would probley be perfered)
B: you use a cap with brine on both sides, and simpley raise and lower the
inside container
C: Standard rolled caps, when pressured is applyed will usally change
capasatance, with a few pounds a 3.5nf cap will become a 4nf cap, depending
on how well the foil was layed (presumeing tin foil used for plate)