Re: new coiling program

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

 > hi all
 >          why is it every one who does something good on here or a new idea
 > gets shot down in flames
 > these ideas and programs and everything else all help us and people are
 > doing all this for free so lets thank these people for there efforts not
 > pick at everything that is done

the industry all the time, especially when you think you finally
finished your design and its time for a design review.  Boy I really hate
those quality engineers ! ! ! !

diverse group of individuals here, and you are basically getting
free professional / technical advice on your idea to make it the best it
possibly can be.

Dan