RE: Goal is Hi-Fi Stereo (dual) SSTC singing arc system

Original poster: "Tom Stathes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <newphreak_16-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey all

http://www.PLASMATWEETER.DE

http://www.ece.villanova.edu/~cdanjo/plasma.html
I have built one of the tweeters, its a tube type.  It
gives good sound, but not too loud.

--Tom

http://www.soteria-dot-com/brown/docs/ehydro/speaker1.pdf