Re: 6" Coil Problems - Sucess! - Videos

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Kidd6488-at-aol-dot-com>

Hello again everyone,

I converted all 5 runs to WMV files, and they are available at:

hot-stramer-dot-com/jonathon/videos/spark videos 9-26-02

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon/videos/Spark%20Videos%209-26-02/

All five runs are available in two sizes, averaging    60kB or 160kB.
Please look at the info.txt file, for a few comments.

Sometime soon I will capture some neat pictures from that video, and I may
run it again outside (and probably stop traffic :-D)  )...

Thanks again everyone,
Jonathon Reinhart
hot-streamer-dot-com/jonathon