Magnets

Original poster: "colby by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wavefront-at-surfree-dot-com>

Greetings,

If I take the leads from my battery and hook them up to my coil, one end is
a north pole magnet and the other end is a sound pole magnet.  If I switch
the leads on the battery, one end is a south pole magnet and the other end
is a north pole magnet.  If I do this faster and faster and faster I get
"electromagnetic radiation".  I can't see where it stops being a magent and
starts being an electromagnet.

Regards