VTTC/ would this work?

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I found that Alan Jones has a very simple 811A circuit.  Here it is, but
look at the values i intend to use rather than what he has:

http://personalpages.bellsouth-dot-net/a/j/ajones18/811Aschematic.jpg

T1- 2000v MOT
T2- 6.3v 3A filament transformer( i know i need 4A, Fair radio sent me the
wrong transformer!! is this a problem, it worked before)
C1- 940pf 20kv doorknob
C2- 900pf 8kv Poly caps.  (would 6kv be acceptable? i could get more pf
then)  I also have a .01uf 10kv cap, but this seems way too big.
L1- 30 turns of #14 solid 6.25" diameter.  Tapped on turns 10-30.
L2- 25 turns of #24 magnet wire 6.25" diameter.  No taps (is tuning needed
on this coil?)
L3- 2 3/8" diamter.  12" wraped with 28awg magnet wire.  Unknown topload
L4- 10 turns of wire on R2
R1- either 10kohm 10 watt or 5kohm 20 watt, whats better?
R2- Is the L4 R2 combo even needed?  If so i guess i'll shoot for about
50ohms

David Trimmel uses a very similar circuit with 2 803s.  He does not use the
L4 R2 combo. Does the primary sit below the grid coil(opposite the diagram)
Also, if i were to add a second 811A, will the coil be in tune still?  or
will i have to change any of the components values(besides re-tuning the
primary)?  Thanks guys, i know that ive been posting alot and changing my
mind on just about everything, but this looks promising.

Steve Ward.

_