RE: removing nst innards

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

It takes a great deal of time to _completely_ melt the asphalt in an NST,
longer than you'd want to be holding a heat gun.  I'd recommend cooking it
outdoors in a disposable aluminum pan in a covered charcoal barbeque for 1
or more hours.

Gary Lau
MA, USA