Re: Courtesy

Original poster: "robert heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Ed:  I understand your feelings. I once stated that tesla coils use pulse
currents and produce both ac and dc in the discharge caused by NON-SIGN
wave actions. Now people are beginning to realize you cant accumulate a
charge without a DC component, and you cant get zapped by a turned off coil
with out a DC charge. I was called names when I made my CORRECT claim. "OH
HOW TIME WOUNDS ALL HEALS"
  ROBERT  H