Re: secondary diameter vs. toroid minor diameter

Original poster: "Mark W. Stolz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mark_w_stolz-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Bill,

I am currently running a 7" x 22.5" toroid on my latest coil which has a 4"
secondary.  I have had no problems with breakout from the secondary which
I'm guessing is due to shielding by the toroid.
http://users2.ev1-dot-net/~nmyreality/tesla/4inch/4inch.html

FWIW, I'm running a single 15/60 NST at the moment.

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX