An accurate resonant-transformer modeler?

Original poster: "K. C. Herrick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kchdlh-at-juno-dot-com>

The present interest in Terry's OLTC, as well as ancillary mentions of
sundry computer programs with which I am--alas--not familiar, lead me to
ask the following of the List:

Is there available an accurate computer-modeler for a resonant
transformer, based a lot more on natural principles than on empirical
observations, that has input-parameters such as these:

1.  Characteristics of the voltage applied to the primary (instantaneous
voltage, frequency, waveshape, duration, etc.)

2.  Physical size, shape and material of the primary (diameter, quantity
of turns, conductor diameter, insulation material, etc.)

3.  Physical size, shape and material of the secondary (-same-)

4.  Physical size, shape and material of the top electrode (outer
diameter, cross-sectional diameter if a toroid, conductive material,
smoothness, etc.)

5.  Physical orientation of the primary with respect to the secondary and
of the top electrode with respect to the secondary (with a common axis
assumed, I assume)

The program's outputs would be top electrode voltage vs. time, perhaps
spark length in air, perhaps a measure of secondary corona as a function
of position along the secondary, and perhaps a measure of secondary
turn:turn voltage as a function of such position.

Is the above pie-in-the-sky, an example of hopeless naivete, or something
in-between--or both, or neither?  Does it, perhaps, signal that I would
like to take all the fun out of coiling?

Whatever it is, perhaps someone would care to provide, for the
edification of all, a handy listing of the several Tesla, or related,
programs that are "out there" along with the perceived attributes and
faults of each.

Ken Herrick